Sunday, September 11, 2011



I am a Starbucks junkie. Everyone knows that. It is bad. I seriously think I may have a problem. Venti skinny cinnamon dolce lattes. Zebra mochas with a peppermint shot. Passionfruit iced tera with raspberry sweetener. Chai tea lattes. Toffee mocha frappachinos. You get the idea. It is really funny when you walk in and they are like "Hey Kaitlyn, how are you?!" and the guy behind you in his suit looks at your like oh my god are you kidding me?! It makes me giggle. They can never spell my name right though. Is it really that hard to spell "KAITLYN" why do you spell it Caitlin or Katlin or Katlyn or Catlin or Katilynn or however you are spelling it. I don't think it's that hard to spell it right, but oh well.

Complicated Starbucks orders: Hmm... Who walks in to the store and orders the most complicated thing they can possibly think of? Raise your hand if it is you. If you raised your hand- I am laughing at you. You are sitting in front of your computer raising your hand. That looks funny. Back to the orders! Do you ever walk in and say "Hi, I'll have a tall half-skinny half-1 percent extra hot split quad shot (two shots decaf, two shots regular) latte with whip" If you do this, I think that you MAY have a bigger problem than I do. Or what about something like "I want a double Risteretto venti nonfat organic chocolate brownie frappaccino extra hot with foam and whipped cream upside down double blended." If you do that, well then you seriously have a problem. You should consider getting that checked. Who can come up with the most complicated order!? Comment and tell me or shoot me an email.. maybe you will get a prize or something (;

No comments:

Post a Comment